lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

recuperación To Be (Present & Past)

Hola a todos y ánimo. Aquí os presento una ficha para hacer todos aquellos que quieran recuperar el último control de 5º de Inglés.


11 June 2012
Dear diary:

Hello, I am Thomas. I live in Sydney, in Australia. This was my last weekend.
On Sunday I was at the cinema with my friend Joe. It was foggy.
On Monday I was at the shopping centre with my mother.It was cloudy.
On Tuesday I was at the sport centre playing tennis. It was windy.
On Wednesday I was at the museum. It was fantastic! It was raining.
On Thursday I was at the funfair. It was sunny.
On Friday I wasn´t at school. I was at the hospital. I had a broken arm. It was freezing.
Today it is Saturday. I am at home. It is raining and windy.

1) Answer the questions: Use.
                  Yes, it was  / No,it wasn´t/ yes, it is/ no, it isn´t

a) Was he a the dentist on Sunday?
b) Where was he on Monday?
c) Where was he on Tuesday?
d) Was he at the cinema on Wednesday?
e) Was it windy on Thursday?
f) Is it sunny today?
g) Is he at home today?

2) Write again in affirmative (English and Spanish)

a) Present To Be /   b) Past To Be

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario