lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

A LETTER IN ENGLISH (a model)



Dear__________________.

My name is __________________. I am ______ years old.
I live in _________, in _________ Street, number ______.
      My house is _________________________.
      My school is _______________ and I study in ___ of Primary.

I have got (I haven´t got) ___ brother(s) and ___ sister(s).
My father works in a ______________ and my mother works in a ________________.
I have got  ( I haven´t got) a ( pet). 

      How is your house and your family? Which are your hobbies? I like ___________-ing and ______________-ing
________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________

                  Write me soon and tell me about you.

                             Love:

                        ________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario